Employment, Workplace Relations & Safety
Our team of Employment lawyers are specialists in their field and trusted advisors to employers from a broad range of diverse industries. We have significant experience in providing solutions to challenges that arise in the workplace and in assisting employers to resolve difficult employment and workplace issues. We are regularly sought out by employers to respond to employment claims and workplace disputes including appearing before Industrial Courts and Tribunals. We offer expert assistance to employers in the following areas:
- Employment law advice including compliance with obligations under Federal law, employment strategies, executive and general employment agreements, employment policies and procedures, discipline including termination of employment.
- Employment claims including response to FWO investigations, defence of unfair dismissal claims, general protection claims, breach of contract and post-employment restraint claims.
- Workplace relations advice including enterprise bargaining and agreement making, good faith bargaining obligations, strategic planning for major projects, responses to collective workplace and right of entry disputes.
- Equal Opportunity including the development of policies and practices, advice to ensure compliance with equal opportunity laws, responding to harassment and discrimination disputes and claims.
- Safety including contractor agreements, policies and practices, managing workplace incidents (including fatalities), response to SafeWork SA investigations and defence of prosecutions under safety laws.
- Employment Law
- Employment Claims
- Workplace Relations
- Equal Opportunity