Timing is everything in property transactions. Opportunities rarely last, and delays can mean the difference between winning and losing the deal. Our property lawyers regularly advise on transactions ranging in value from the small and simple to the large and complex, and have extensive experience in all facets of property development, leasing, buying and selling deals.
We advise developers, investors, owners, landlords, tenants and property managers on all aspects of property law, including contract formation, due diligence, structuring, taxation, leasing, acquisition, finance, development and disposal of property assets.
If property disputes occur, our litigation, arbitration and mediation experience allows us to guide you to the best possible commercial outcome. Our capability also extends to the provision of full residential and commercial conveyancing services.
- Contract negotiation and formation, including tailored special conditions
- Commercial, office, industrial and retail leasing
- Community title and land division
- Construction contracts
- Dispute resolution
- Due diligence in property transactions
- Environmental compliance and the Environment Protection Act
- Joint ventures and syndicates
- Land access agreements for mining purposes
- Property acquisitions and disposals
- Property development, including agreements for lease and leases
- Property-related finance and securities
- Rural and agribusiness
- Taxation (income tax, capital gains tax, GST, land tax and state revenue including stamp duty)