Wherever your business operates in the agribusiness space, from farming and primary produce, to machinery, investing, distributing, and retailing, talk to DW Fox Tucker about your commercial legal matters. We work closely with a wide range of clients, including industry associations, farmers, cropping and grazing properties, fruit blocks and vineyards, providing diligent assistance across all areas of commercial law and keeping a watchful eye on the future interests of their business.
Your knowledge, expertise and innovation are just as valuable as your land, equipment, and produce, and they deserve protecting and cultivating with the help of specialist agribusiness lawyers that have established, proven success in the industry.
Our prominent presence and distinguished reputation in the agribusiness sector is a position we value highly and enthusiastically embrace, and we stay in direct, close touch with the agribusiness community through our longstanding relationship with Primary Producers SA stakeholders.
- Business and family succession
- Business and property (farming property) sales and purchases
- Family farm transfers and succession planning
- Farm partnership agreements, restructures and joint ventures
- General contract and business advice
- Industrial relations and employment advice
- Insurance-related dispute resolution
- Licensing advice for vineyards looking to produce and sell
- Litigation in all jurisdictions
- Specific farm contracts, such as wind farm leases
- Taxation and state revenue
- Workers compensation advice
- Work health & safety
Doyle’s Guide to the Australian Legal Profession
- Leading Agribusiness Law Firm – South Australia – Since 2017
- Sandy Donaldson, Leading Agribusiness Lawyer – South Australia, 2017