Energy & Resources
DW Fox Tucker offers specialist energy and resources services. Our Energy and Resources team provides strong, skilled and strategic advice in all sectors of energy and resources law from hard rock to renewables and oil and gas.
We advise on all levels of interest ranging from speculative green-field operations through to mine development and production, including all forms of commercial activity associated with each level of interest. Although we are South Australian based, our experience and expertise extend nationally and across international borders.
Our multi-disciplinary team offers a significant depth and breadth of experience, practical industry knowledge and specialist skills to cover a diverse and comprehensive range of matters. We are recognised for our ability to deliver reliable and commercially sound outcomes.
- advice on all aspects of State and Commonwealth mining and petroleum related statutory requirements;
- contract negotiation and documents such as memoranda of understanding, joint venture agreements, strategic alliance agreements, farm-in agreements, sale and purchase agreements, option agreements, royalty agreements, commodity off-take agreements, mining contracts, construction contracts, service contracts, transport and handling contracts;
- due diligence of tenements, approvals and agreements and advising on all regulatory requirements and submissions;
- advice on requirements of the Foreign Acquisitions and Takeovers Act 1975 (Cth);
- advice on work health and safety requirements;
- compliance with relevant Commonwealth and South Australian Environmental Laws;
- advice on Native Title and Aboriginal heritage protection compliance;
- litigation, including breach of contract, objections to tenement applications and other disputes.