Join us for an engaging and informative seminar on the crucial role of cyber security. This session is designed specifically for small to medium business owners or managers in family businesses and is a must-attend for anyone looking to safeguard their valuable data in today’s digital landscape. Reserve your spot now to learn from a seasoned expert in the field and take a proactive stance in protecting your valuable information.
In this session, Evyenia will cover the following topics:
- Current legal landscape in Australia around privacy and protection of information;
- A brief history of cyber security;
- Discussion about the latest cyber attacks on Medibank, Optus, IPH, and Latitude Financial;
- The role of the Australian Cyber Security Centre; and
- What we can all do better to protect our data.
Wednesday, 10 May 2023
1:00pm – 2:00pm
DW Fox Tucker Boardroom
L14, 96-100 King William St, Adelaide SA 5000
Please note that there is no charge for this event.
Lunch will be provided.
RSVP by Friday, 5 May 2023, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you there.